A few weeks ago, I went to LA for a business trip. The kids stayed behind with Matt. While I was gone, they really bonded. Now, she's a true daddy's girl. If you ask her "where's daddy?" she looks right at him with a huge cheesy grin. I am totally thrilled. She was a mommy's girl for the first 11 months of her life, it's daddy's turn. He quite likes it too!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute! I like Madden's tower of can's! Tell him to be careful, Maggie's girls dropped a tower of cans on their table and it made a big dent, no fun.
So sweet! Nothing melts a mother's heart like the bond between father and child :-)
Matt can play tough, but we know the truth!
Happy Birthday to Halle!
This is a great picture. Very sweet. What a good daddy!
Post a Comment